If you have a beard, chances are high that you’re familiar with certain grooming products like beard oil. However, have you heard about beard oil’s not-so-distant cousin, beard balm? More specifically, premium VOLT Beard Balm?
Beard balm is certainly not as mainstream as beard oil is, however it contains inherent benefits that separate it from beard oil in terms of versatility and functionality. Today, we’ll familiarize you with the benefits of beard balm by introducing our new revolutionary beard grooming product: VOLT Beard Balm!
What is VOLT Beard Balm?
Volt Beard Balm is 100% natural, organic, American handmade goodness formulated with ingredients supporting a healthy beard and skin!
Typical beard balms are thick, greasy, and leave a residue that causes your beard (and fingers) to become sticky. So, here at VOLT we took careful consideration to make our Beard Balm the best on the market! You’ll find that our balm does NOT become sticky, greasy, or leave any kind of unnatural residue due to our organic and natural ingredients!
Beard Balm or Beard Oil?
You may be wondering if you should switch to beard balm even if you are already using beard oil. Here are the differences!
Beard balms are typically thicker in consistency than beard oils, this accomplishes a few things that add versatility to your beard:
- Beard Balms (due to the thicker consistency) provide hydration and moisturize your beard for a longer amount of time due to the slower absorption rate. This means you don’t have to apply balm as much as oil!
- Beard balm provides a stronger hold and styling effects for your beard!
- Beard Balm also lets you customize the amount of hold (from soft to firm) depending on how much you choose to use!
What’s In VOLT Beard Balm?
Here are a few of the key ingredients that cause Beard Balm to behave differently than Beard Oil! notice that they are all natural, clean, and promote a healthy beard and skin (which is equally as important)!
- Shea Butter: Used as a thickener, moisturizer, and lotion in many cosmetics, shea butter is used to soothe and condition skin.
- Bees Wax: Known for sealing in moisture with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties.
- Mango Butter: Best known for its anti-aging properties that help smooth skin and unblock pores.
- Cocoa Butter: Improves skin elasticity and holds in moisture.
- Carnauba Wax: Used to thicken cosmetics and provide a smooth application with a glossy finish.
How to Use Beard Balm
Watch this awesome video all about Beard balm and how you can use it to achieve your best beard ever!
Follow these simple steps to apply beard balm and discover your best beard!
- Using your finger, scrape out the desired portion of balm.
- Dissolve the balm by rubbing it in your palms.
- Apply with your hands and fingers to define a shape and style to your beard!
- (Optional) Use your comb or brush to finish defining your beard and evenly distributing the balm!
Where to Buy VOLT Beard Balm?
Click HERE to pick up your own premium VOLT Beard Balm and style your best beard!
Or click the button below to find your perfect Volt Product!
You Might Also Enjoy
How To Get Rid Of Beard Dandruff