VOLT Beard Balm
$15.50 — or subscribe and save up to 5%
VOLT BEARD BALM
We believe that a healthy beard starts with healthy skin. Volt Beard Balm is American handmade goodness formulated with natural and organic ingredients
that support a healthy beard and skin. Volt Beard Balm helps to control pesky hairs, soften up and style your beard, as well as hydrate your hair and skin.
HOW TO USE IT
Using your finger, scrape out a desired portion. Dissolve the balm by rubbing it in your palms. Apply it with your hands and fingers and comb to desired style/shape.
- 1.5 oz (45g) of Beard Balm
- Aluminum eco case with slide out top
Warning: Keep away from your bearded friends. Although very tempting please do not consume. Stop using if irritation occurs. Store in a cool place below 80⁰F (27⁰C). If awesome feeling persists, seek Volt and get more. We also make awesome beard oil and beard wax,…just saying.
Scent: Two Peak, Drift, Outback, Fragrance free
Performance: Awesome beard, awesome feeling
Volt Beard Balm is preservative, silicone, phthalate and cruelty free and made only with natural and organic ingredients.
BEES + CARNAUBA + LANOLIN WAX
- 100% natural waxes to lock in moisture and keep your beard and skin moisturized
- Adds thickness and style to hair while providing a light hold
SHEA, MANGO AND CAPUACU BUTTER
- Globally sourced organic butters for extra smooth texture & performance
- Add volume to hair and moisture to skin
- Known to combat dry and flaking skin and itchy beards
Babassu, Jojoba, Abyssinian, Olive and Argan Oil
- Exclusive combination of light, fast absorbing and super hydrating oils
- Provide shine, moisture and softness for hair and skin
We realize that Volt products are not exclusive to skin, hair or body. Volt Beard balm is part of our EVO line which consists of 95% or more plastic-FREE packaging materials. Selecting environment and reef friendly ingredients, recyclable packaging and supporting “CLEAN OCEAN” organizations is not an option, it’s our passion.
We are here to help. Contact us at 800 991 4322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org