Beard oil is undoubtedly one of the easiest and quickest ways to enhance your beard’s appearance, comfort, and overall style. With all the proven benefits and availability of many beard oils on the market, it’s difficult to see why any bearded gentleman would pass up on these advantages…or is it?
The Problem with Other Beard Oils
We here at VOLT Lifeproof Grooming have done our fair share of research and testing into what makes a good beard oil and, perhaps equally as important, what makes a bad beard oil. In doing so, we’ve uncovered some of the keys to making the best beard oil possible: VOLT Lube oil for beard and skin.
If you’ve ever tried another beard oil before, chances are that you’ve experienced at least one of the following 3 things:
- Greasiness: A beard oil that is far too heavy to absorb, making your beard and skin uncomfortably wet and slimy-feeling. (This is usually due to a thick and cheap carrier oil)
- Tackiness: A beard oil that feels sticky and won’t seem to leave your poor fingers, or anything they touch, alone.
- Dryness or Worsened “Beardruff”: On the flip-side of these issues is a beard oil that forgets its original purpose and contains ingredients (usually alcohol-based fragrances) that actually dry outyour beard/skin.
Here’s a helpful article on some other problems with standard beard oils: The Side Effects and Safety of Beard Oils
In our research, most beardsman who have tried other oils have experienced some combination of these issues and actively try and avoid beard oils because of it. However, this attitude is going to change now that VOLT Lube is available!
About VOLT Lube Beard Oil
VOLT Lube Oil for Beard and Skin is a one-of-a-kind formulation using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients! Our oils are chosen specifically for their quick-drying, non-tacky, and moisturizing properties that nourish, not only your beard, but also the precious skin beneath. After all, a good beard begins with good skin.
Our ingredients include:
– Abyssinian Oil: A Mediterranean oil known for being ultra-light, fast-absorbing, and moisturizing.
– Babassu Seed Oil: An antioxidant-rich and non-slimy hair and skin oil from the Babassu palm tree in South American rain forests.
– Rosehip Oil: A fast-absorbing oil rich in fatty acids and vitamin A for repairing damaged hair and skin.
– Jojoba Oil: Rich in vitamins C, E, copper, and zinc, known to condition and smooth a dry scalp and skin
– Argan Oil: A Moroccan oil full of vitamin E and antioxidants that adds shine and softness and reduces flaking
– Cupuacu Butter: Non-greasy oil used by indigenous Amazonian tribes to recover dry/damaged hair and skin.
– Grape Seed Oil: Rich in linoleic acid, phenolic antioxidants, and Vitamin E to retain moisture and elasticity in skin and hair.
VOLT Lube is specifically formulated to be a super-light oil, ensuring that there is no greasiness or stickiness to speak of while it goes to work to soften your unruly hairs and give your beard a healthy shine. In fact, our oil is so diverse that it can also be used on your bare skin and scalp to nourish and moisturize.
How to use VOLT Lube
To apply our specialized oil to your beard, skin, or scalp, simply place one-to-two drops of oil on your palms and gently massage into your skin or hair with your fingertips. The many benefits of VOLT Lube will start to appear immediately after application. You will notice your beard/hair take on a medium shine, become softer to the touch, more comfortable, and less itchy.
On your skin, you will notice reduced drying and cracking, increased elasticity, and a healthier appearance paired with the oil’s natural protection from potential toxins.
And, as always, VOLT Lube is vegan, cruelty-free, preservative-free, and organic.
Where to Buy VOLT Lube
Now that you know about the many benefits of VOLT Lube beard oil (and with none of the disadvantages of normal beard oils) there is nothing left in your way of getting the healthy, shiny, and comfortable beard that you deserve!
Follow the link to pick up your own bottle of VOLT Lube and begin feeling the difference that quality makes!